The Newport Summer Experience
What does your dream summer look like?
What does your dream summer look like? Surfing and sailing? Swimming and bike riding? Learning more or about music and design? Want to learn how to play golf or spend time in the woods learning about animals?
How about learning more about photography?
If so, consider joining NEX – The Newport Experience – a 6-week program where you choose three 2-week experiences. Each experience will have about 6-8 students and be co-designed with students and professional educators.
- Open to students in Middle and High School – July 10th – August 17th
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN LEARNING ADVENTURE THIS SUMMER
- Students choose three two-week sessions. Most sessions will be co-designed and run by “learning teams” consisting of:
- A FabNewport high school intern
- Educators with content expertise
- A community partner, who will host the activity
- A College Intern or Learning Team Assistant
- FabNewport staff, to help facilitate the team
For more information, contact Deputy Director Rachel Dewey